Mullane’s Bar and Grill (71 Lafayette Ave.) is offering an Irish Favorites Menu featuring corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, Guinness Stew, and more!
Brooklyn Public House (274 DeKalb) will be celebrating its 1st Annual St. Patrick’s Day, starting at noon and going into the wee hours of the night. They’ll be playing Irish music all day and night, and have some food and drink specials, too:
St. Pat’s Food Specials:
- Bangers & mash (Irish pork sausage, garlic whipped mashed potatoes, served w/ mushroom & onion gravy) $10.00
- Irish bacon & cabbage (Irish boiled ham served w/ white cabbage, mashed potatoes & creamy parsley sauce) $12.00
- Fish & chips (fresh battered haddock w/fries) $14.00
- Plus items from the regular food menu.
St. Pat’s Drink Specials:
- $3 bottles of Bud, Bud-Light & Heineken-light while stock lasts.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe St. Patty's Day!