Thanks to Clinton Hill Blog for pointing out that Gnarly Vines, the new Myrtle wine boutique, is having a grand opening event on Thursday from 6-10, with a 15% off special on cases that runs through the end of the month.
Gnarly Vines Wine Store Now Open
We are excited to celebrate our grand opening with the Fort Greene/Clinton Hill community. Now that we're up and running, we hope that you will find Gnarly Vines and our services unique.
We will offer the following personalized services:
- Handpicked wines from established winemakers and rising stars
- Rare gems from small producers, most of whom follow sustainable or stricter vineyard practices
- Values in every price range
- Friendly and knowledgable staff that offers practical advice
- Food and wine pairing guidance - traditional or adventurous
- Free in-store tasings - join our email list
- 10 percent off full or mixed cases
- Free delivery in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill and beyond ($20 minimum purchase)
- Wine fridges at cost for our customers (ask us about this great program)
Grand Opening Promotion - 15% off full or mixed cases (offer good from November 8th through November 30th)
350 Myrtle Ave (between Carlton and Adelphi)
Note: I originally posted that it was happening tonight, but that was foolish and wrong. It's actually on Thursday, which unfortunately means I won't be able to attend, but I may send Mickey in my stead.